Le Meridien Paro Riverfront’s New Sunday Brunch
If you’re looking for a weekend activity, whether it’s with your family, friends or a loved one, take a drive to Paro this Sunday. Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront’s Sunday brunch named ‘The Happiness Brunch’ is a special weekend program ideal for those looking to enjoy a relaxing weekend with some good food and good company.
Photos by Gyeltshen Tobden & PemC
The growing interest in restaurant-dining among locals is significantly encouraging hotels and resorts to pay attention to a new client-base. Residents and expats in Thimphu are now the new bases to win over, if the recent hotel ‘Brunch-Special’ events in Thimphu are anything to go by, and this marketing move seems to be working. For years, locals have shied away from fancy hotel restaurants; often because of the prices but more so for their half-hearted hospitality to local residents. But there’s a new wave of hotels who’re beginning to notice the trend of eating out, especially in Thimphu, and big international hotels, like the Le Meridien under the Mariott, are stepping in to show what they have to offer.
Offering delectable culinary range in an upscale, contemporary setting Latest Recipe restaurant at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront is now open for Sunday brunch between the hours of 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm.
- Dip in the Indoor Heated Pool: You start the special Sunday Brunch program with a swim in the property’s indoor heated pool. Enjoy a quiet dip with drinks, while a live cooking station on the balcony prepares a barbecue. The grill menu is a mix of special imported prawns, King Fish, salmon, chicken, beef, pork, potatoes, and vegetable skewers.
2. A Relaxing Reflexology Foot Massage: From the warm heated floors to the relaxing ambience, the ground floor spa is the next stop of the day for a relaxing foot massage for 30 minutes before you make your way to the restaurant.
3. Explore the Food Station: Perhaps the best part of the Brunch, the food station(s) offer the best variety in the package. The Breakfast and Kids Station provide choices of egg preparation and sausages with bacon, baked Beans and butter sauté mushroom, pancake and waffle station with choice of topping. Milkshake, Smoothies, Fresh Juices, soft Beverage, Chocolate and Cookies are a plus for those with kids.
Then glide into the centre table spread of international cold meats, seafood and veg option from caesar salad, fresh garden green vegetables and the Arabic Mezze bar with Pita bread, hummus, mutable, pickle olives, and garlic yoghurt, and of course beef Keftas. You’ll also be served with Mexican nachos, tacos filled with Non veg and Veg options with choice of salsa. International Hot Buffet offers Indian kebabs and more pan Asian dishes such as noodles under the Mongolian Station. At the end of it all, you can enjoy a wide selection of delicious desserts.
- DELICIOUS HAPPINESS BRUNCH – Nu. 1499 + taxes
Includes a delicious spread of brunch buffet with soft beverages and mocktails.
2. SPIRTUAL HAPPINESS BRUNCH – Nu. 1999+ taxes
Includes a delicious spread of brunch buffet with unlimited domestic alcohol and soft beverages.
3. WELLNESS HAPPINESS BRUNCH – Nu. 2499 + taxes
Includes a Delicious Spread of Brunch Buffet with Unlimited Domestic alcohol, Soft beverages and a 30 minute foot reflexology massage voucher.
All of the above packages also include access to the swimming pool during the brunch hours.
TIMING – 12:30 pm – 3:00 PM every Sunday
For more information call +(975)(8) 270300 for more details on the Happiness Brunch.